CSDEPL
Státní zámek Mnichovo HradištěStátní zámek Mnichovo Hradiště

Původně renesanční zámek, postavený Václavem Budovcem z Budova, po Bílé hoře přešel do vlastnictví Albrechta z Valdštejna.  

Prachovské skályPrachovské skály

Přírodní rezervace Prachovské skály patří k nejznámějším oblastem České republiky a je jednou z nejstarších přírodních rezervací v České republice.

Zřícenina hradu Vranov - PantheonZřícenina hradu Vranov - Pantheon

Na strmém skalním bradle, které se vypíná vysoko nad Jizerou, byl na počátku 15. století postaven jeden z posledních hradů této oblasti, Vranov - Pantheon. Tvoří jednu z dominant Maloskalska. 

Pohled z KozákovaPohled z Kozákova

Kozákov je se svými 744 m n. m. nejvyšší horou Českého ráje. Na jeho vrcholu se nachází Riegrova turistická chata a kovová věž, jejíž ochoz ve výšce 24 metrů slouží jako rozhledna.

Search

Albrechtice v Jizerských horách

Jizera Mountains

Albrechtice v Jizerských horách 226
Albrechtice v Jizerských horách, 468 43

Phone:+420 483 381 504
GSM:+420 724 771 061
Fax:+420 483 381 504
E-mail:albrechtice@volny.cz
Web:www.albrechtice-jh.cz
QR kód kontaktů pro Váš mobilní telefon

Albrechtice v Jizerských horách is located in the valley between the Špičák and Mariánská hills.
 
 

The village was founded by the Des Fours family in around 1670. Its name is derived from the inheritor of the Smržovka manor - Count Albrecht Maxmilian Anton. In around 1700 Mariánská Hora was set up as a daughter village of Albrechtice. According to legend, it was named after a statuette of the Virgin Mary which was found when the first farmstead was being built.

In the 19th century glassmaking flourished in the village and its surroundings. Glass foundries supplied glass for cutting shops in Albrechtice and Mariánská Hora. Thanks to its reputation and number of best specialized cutters, Albrechtice ranked among major cutting shops in the region of Jablonec at the end of the 19th century.

In 1705 Mariánskohorské boudy was built, which is a popular destination of hikers nowadays. Another sight is a robust mausoleum with a dome, which was built in the graveyard in Albrechtice by a son of Johann Schowanek, a businessman and the founder of a factory making wooden beads and toys.

Since 1975 downhill skiing has developed in the village. A new downhill course was built, including ski lifts, and in 1980 a race of the Women's European Cup was organized on Špičák.

 
Bohemian Paradise Association © 1992-2022  |  Antonína Dvořáka 335, 511 01 TURNOV
tel.: +420 481 540 253  |  info@cesky-raj.info
Liberecký kraj Královéhradecký kraj Středočeský kraj
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load