CSDEPL
Státní zámek Mnichovo HradištěStátní zámek Mnichovo Hradiště

Původně renesanční zámek, postavený Václavem Budovcem z Budova, po Bílé hoře přešel do vlastnictví Albrechta z Valdštejna.  

Zřícenina hradu Vranov - PantheonZřícenina hradu Vranov - Pantheon

Na strmém skalním bradle, které se vypíná vysoko nad Jizerou, byl na počátku 15. století postaven jeden z posledních hradů této oblasti, Vranov - Pantheon. Tvoří jednu z dominant Maloskalska. 

Pohled z KozákovaPohled z Kozákova

Kozákov je se svými 744 m n. m. nejvyšší horou Českého ráje. Na jeho vrcholu se nachází Riegrova turistická chata a kovová věž, jejíž ochoz ve výšce 24 metrů slouží jako rozhledna.

Prachovské skályPrachovské skály

Přírodní rezervace Prachovské skály patří k nejznámějším oblastem České republiky a je jednou z nejstarších přírodních rezervací v České republice.

Search

Commandry of the Order of Knights of St. John of St. Zdislava and Havel of Lemberk, Český Dub

Mácha Region

Starý zámek 1/IV
Český Dub, 463 43

Phone:+420 485 147 090
GSM:+420 728 045 065
E-mail:muzeum@cdub.cz
Web:www.muzeumceskydub.cz
QR kód kontaktů pro Váš mobilní telefon

The underground of St. Zdislava\\\'s monastery of the Order of Knights of St. John in Český Dub is a part of the Commandry the Order of Knights of St. John of St. Zdislava and Havel of Lemberk, which was not discovered until recently and which is only being explored.
 
 

The history of this commandry reaches as far back as the 13th century, when Václav I decided to secure the trade route by building several commandries of the Order of Knights of St. John. In addition to their religious tasks, these commandries also had military responsibilities and were supposed to look after pilgrims. In 1425 the adjacent monastery was burnt down by the Hussites and was replaced by a Renaissance-style chateau in 1564.

It was long believed that this commandry had perished during the Hussite Wars. Structural and technical exploration carried out in 1991 - 93 resulted in discovering the original monastery and opening the Roman Chapel of St. John the Baptist, the Roman and Gothic hall and a minor chamber of the convent to the public. The age of the Roman and Gothic objects is historically unique in the Czech Republic.

The monastery of the Order of Knights of St. John with its Chapel of St. John the Baptist is a separate exposition of Podještědské Museum.

Opening hours

April - September We - Su 9:00 - 17:00

Entrance fee

Full entrance fee:60,00 CZK
Discount entrance fee:40,00 CZK
Full entrance fee:100,00 CZK
Discount entrance fee:60,00 CZK
Johanitská komenda, author: Milan Drahoňovský

Foreign-language commentary: English, German Services and facilities: Parking Sacrial Monuments: Other

Johanitská komenda, author: Milan Drahoňovský
Johanitská komenda, author: Archiv Podještědského muzea
Johanitská komenda, author: Archiv Podještědského muzea
Johanitská komenda, author: Archiv Podještědského muzea
Johanitská komenda, author: Archiv Podještědského muzea
Johanitská komenda
 
 
Bohemian Paradise Association © 1992-2022  |  Antonína Dvořáka 335, 511 01 TURNOV
tel.: +420 481 540 253  |  info@cesky-raj.info
Liberecký kraj Královéhradecký kraj Středočeský kraj
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load