CSDEPL
Pohled z KozákovaPohled z Kozákova

Kozákov je se svými 744 m n. m. nejvyšší horou Českého ráje. Na jeho vrcholu se nachází Riegrova turistická chata a kovová věž, jejíž ochoz ve výšce 24 metrů slouží jako rozhledna.

Prachovské skályPrachovské skály

Přírodní rezervace Prachovské skály patří k nejznámějším oblastem České republiky a je jednou z nejstarších přírodních rezervací v České republice.

Státní zámek Mnichovo HradištěStátní zámek Mnichovo Hradiště

Původně renesanční zámek, postavený Václavem Budovcem z Budova, po Bílé hoře přešel do vlastnictví Albrechta z Valdštejna.  

Zřícenina hradu Vranov - PantheonZřícenina hradu Vranov - Pantheon

Na strmém skalním bradle, které se vypíná vysoko nad Jizerou, byl na počátku 15. století postaven jeden z posledních hradů této oblasti, Vranov - Pantheon. Tvoří jednu z dominant Maloskalska. 

Search

Chateau Doksy (not open to the public)

Mácha Region

Doksy, 472 01

Phone:+420 487 872 067
E-mail:info@infodoksy.cz
Web:www.zamekdoksy.cz
QR kód kontaktů pro Váš mobilní telefon

The chateau is situated on the northern side below Náměstí Republiky square in Valdštejnská Street. It was built in the Renaissance style at the end of the 16th century during the rule of John of Vartenberk. It was rebuilt in the Baroque style by the Valdštejn (Wallenstein) family in the first half of the 18th century and it got its present appearance following a radical reconstruction at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries.
 
 

The chateau is built in the shape of a letter U, with a courtyard in the middle. Its individual wings differ from each other. The middle one is the main wing, with two floors, distinctive buttresses in the corners and an Early Baroque entrance portal from 1660, which is part of a protuberating balcony on columns in the middle of the frontage. A three-storey prismatic tower with onion-shaped cupola from 1700 stands in the eastern corner between the wings.

 The most valuable is the western wing, with Renaissance volute gables in both frontages. In the centre of the courtyard there is a stone fountain with a sculpture of an angel from the end of the 18th century. The chateau was inhabited by the Valdštejn family until 1945.

 Currently, the chateau is not open to the public, but it is possible to visit its grounds.

 
Bohemian Paradise Association © 1992-2022  |  Antonína Dvořáka 335, 511 01 TURNOV
tel.: +420 481 540 253  |  info@cesky-raj.info
Liberecký kraj Královéhradecký kraj Středočeský kraj
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load